Precision Manufacturing – Prototypes, Production Parts, Tooling, Fixtures & Gaging
Small to large, simple to complex, South Bend Form Tool offers industrial-wide precision manufacturing solutions. From prototypes and production parts to tooling as well as fixtures and gaging, we are proud to have offered the highest level of precision machining since 1953.
An ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we serve a variety of industries that include Aerospace and Ground Support Groups, Compressor Industries, Automotive, Marine, Off Road Equipment, Heavy Equipment, Healthcare, and Printing Industries, in addition to our support of State Universities and local community needs. Using the latest technologies, we consistently deliver a high level of quality precision machining and manufacturing that our customers have come to expect.
Our precision machining services ensure the shortest delivery schedule possible. Our quality assurance department is experienced in all aspects of precision measuring to ensure the highest level of quality, time after time.
South Bend Form Tool Precision Machining Services
- CNC Vertical Machining delivers repeated finished components at a faster production rate with optimum manufacturing accuracy
- CNC Turning has a higher level of dimensional control and tolerance in every piece, along with part consistency for uniformity and decreasing cycle times for all components produced
- Laser marking is used to maintain the surface integrity, while laser marking material coloration is dependent upon the material being marked. It leaves little or no tactile feel on the marked surface
- Wire EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) produces complex parts and precision components
- Surface Grinding is regarded as a high-quality precision process and will leave a smooth, linear surface finish, typically within a 16 - 32 RMS
Additional Machining Services
- Manual milling
- Manual turning
- Drill press operations
- Grinding and honing
- Band saw and cutoff saw operation
- Media blasting and belt sanding for sharp edge removal (deburring) and/or surface preparation
Materials Machined but not limited to:
- Plastics – Delrin, Nylon & Acetal
- Steel - A2 thru A6, O1 thru O6, & D2
- Stainless Steel – 303 thru 347, 410 thru 440F
- High-Temperature Alloys – Waspaloy, Inconel, Hastelloy
- Other Materials - Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Cast Aluminum
To learn more about our precision machining services, click here to contact us or call (574) 289-2441 today.
Thank you for sharing this page.