Tool & Die Maker – South Bend Form Tool - Custom Manufacturer of Tools & Dies with General Contract Machining and Tooling Services
South Bend Form Tool is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Additional machining services include manual turning along with vertical and horizontal machining, drill press operations, tapping, honing, band saw and cutoff saw operation for rough cut material blank creation, brazing, media blasting and belt sanding for sharp edge removal (de-burring) and/or surface preparation.
CNC Vertical Machining
- 10,000 RPM Spindle
- 21 Station automatic tool changer
- 40 in x 20 in x 28 in Travel
- Marathon Turning Centers
- Haas Turning Centers
- Excel Turning Centers
- 3 in. dia. lens with .003 line thickness
- 5.6 in dia. lens with .005 line thickness
- Plus/Minus .0025 in. repeatabililty & character size
- Accurate tapers of up to 30 degrees
- Maximum cutting size: 10" x 16" x 10"
- Wire diameters range from .002 to .012"
- 10,000 RMM spindle
- 21 station automatic tool changer
- 40 in. x 20 in. travel
Quality Assurance / Inspection
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Cylindrical Plug Gages of all sizes
- Micrometers to 24" capacity
South Bend Form Tool Company, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of custom tools and dies for the aerospace, automotive and other technical industries, along with their general contract machining and tooling services. South Bend Form Tool uses the latest technologies to provide the highest level of quality in each of our capabilities and services. All of our equipment meets or exceeds the industry standards for accuracy and product quality. Our quality assurance departments are trained in all aspects of precision measuring to ensure the highest level of quality time after time. We are proud to have offered the highest level of manufacturing and tooling services since 1953, with our focus now on the future to come.
Thank you for sharing this page.